Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by my friend Debbie!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial We always forgot to water our real tree!
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? January 1st
5. Do you like eggnog? Not at all!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Townhouse
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, under the tree
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Ugly sweater
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Early November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Eggplant Parmigiana
16. Lights on the tree? yes...tons, all clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home....
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither. We have a vintage Santa.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the crowds
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red, green and gold
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Our traditional Italian feast!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing, I like to give, not receive.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I hope everyone!!

I am tagging anyone who would like to play along!

It sure it looking like Christmas as Ohio is seeing it first snowfall of the year! It is only 30 degrees!

2 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

Love reading about your traditions Jenn!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hey, just stopped by to say "hi"... I'm sure you're busy with the holidays! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Chris