Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More photos!

As promised here a some more pics of some of the fun activities we participated in while on vacation. The activities staff at the condos really had some great things planned everyday at the pool and surrounding areas. Here Zachary is trying out the dunk tank. Here is Connor trying to navigate the limbo bar.
Zachary doing his best in the watermelon eating contest. You had 60 seconds to eat as much watermelon as you could.

And then Eddie gave it a try. If I wasn't there to see it I wouldn't believe it if you told me my husband ate 7 pieces of watermelon in a minute! He was mowing through it! Everyone was hysterical and the employees said it was the best watermelon eating contest they ever had! LOL!

Well, that's enough of the vacation photos. I will leave you with a layout. I seem to be doing a lot of these layouts of Zachary lately. Gotta love the tween years!





9 comments:

justem said...

I love that layout!! :)

Pamela said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And I love your layout!

Allison W said...

Looks like sooo much fun!

Kelly said...

Well done to your hubby!!
Your pics are great and I love your layout xxx

lisa truesdell said...

looks like a fun vacation!!

Denise said...

What a fun vacation! I loved seeing all the photos. Makes me yearn for a vacation there! I am impressed by the seven in a minute. Holy cow...that is amazing. :o)

Your layout is perfect. I love the design. Very clean and precise topped with fun!

Michelle Whitlow said...

LOVE that layout!!! Boy, the black sure makes everything pop, doesn't it?!

Rita said...

Love your vacation pics! I've been to Myrtle Beach once and loved it! Great page! My DS is only 9, but he gives me lots of great creative therapy inspiration, lol.

Jennifer Davis said...

What a fun time! Thanks for sharing! =)