Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lots of changes

Fall is finally here is our neck of the woods. Lots of change going on outside. Lower temps, falling leaves...but also a lot of changes inside too.

My boys are having a great school year so far. Here is Connor on his first day of third grade.

And here is Zachary on his first day of sixth grade! When did this happen?

One of the big changes at our house is that I am now working 5 days per week at preschool. It is a bit of an adjustment as I was only working 3 days last year but so far it is working out. Everyone is realizing mom can't do everything she used to do and they are pitching in to help! The great thing is I get killer vacation time and my schedule is the same as the boys.
Another change is that I will no longer be designing for Kraft Girl. Pam has decided to close the site to have more time with her family. I wish her all the best and thank her so much for letting me be a part of such a great team! I loved all the kits and had a blast working with her! She is having a great sale on kits so make sure to check it out here.

5 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

hey, did I just see one of your layouts in a Scrapbook Trends holiday book?? Congrats :)

Linda said...

Hey girl...How you doing. Love the pics of the boys. They grow so fast. I work full time (9-10 hrs a day) and it takes a lot outta ya. Hang in there.

Debbie Sherman said...

Hi Jenn! Your boys are sure growing!!! I've seen a few of your layouts in the mags lately!! Great work as always! hope your holidays are special this year!!!

Davinie Fiero said...

Jenn, I'm so glad you are playing along with Project 12! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog this morning!

Davinie

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where have you been?? Long time no hear. Hope all is well....Cathy