Friday, November 9, 2007

TGIF!

Looking forward to a somewhat relaxing weekend! Our lives have been so busy lately that it is nice when we can just take a breather and relax.

Lots going on. The boys both got excellent report cards for on Wednesday! Connor is learning so much and totally enjoying the first grade! He is reading and spelling everything! I can't even spell out a word that I don't want him to hear anymore. He knows what I am saying now!
Zachary made first honors with a 3.98 GPA! So proud of that kid! He was the only one in his class to get first honors.

I had a yummy lunch with Nicole and her mom, Elaine today. (Sorry about the spilled pop) Nicole's mom is so funny and sweet. Tomorrow night Nicole and Erika are coming over to scrapbook.

Wanted to wish my parents a belated Happy Anniversary. It was November 7 and they have been married for 42 years, I think.

Ok, I am rambling and I have to pick the kids up from school. Have a great weekend.

No comments: