Just some random things that are making me happy right now.
- That I paid .49 cents per gallon of gas the other day. I filled my tank for $9.19! Thanks Giant Eagle incentive program! For every $50 you spend in groceries, prescriptions, gift cards, etc they give you 10 cents off a gallon of gas. I really racked up the discounts over Christmas.
- Tonight over on the All Moments Remembered message board there is a Happy Hour Chat from 9-10pm. Check it out. There are a great group of gals there and make sure to check out the store.
- Night At the Races. Saturday night, Nicole, Mike, Erika, JR, Eddie and I are going to this fundraiser at my boys school. They have horse races on a big screen that you can bet on and lots of other fun things to do, plus a yummy dinner.
- This layout. I have a hard time doing layouts about myself, but the 7 Gypsies rub-ons included in the January Studio Calico kit were just calling to me.
- Meeting Nicole and possibly Erika (if she calls me back) for lunch today.