Well not me, the NY Giants! We defeated the Green Bay Packers in overtime 23-20 last night to win the NFC Championship and are going to the Super Bowl! (Sorry Emily!) To say the game was a nail biter is an understatement! Our kicker missed two field goals, one of them was with 4 seconds left in the game and would have given us the win. When he came out to kick in OT I couldn't even look! He managed to pull this one out and gave us the win.
We had a lot of fun at Night at the Races Saturday night. Eddie, Mike and Jr bought a horse for me, Nicole and Erika. Guess what they named him? Peter-fits-well! It was hilarious to hear the announcer call the race and repeatedly say the name. Note to self...Don't let the husband's purchase a horse next year without a chaperon! Eddie and I won two races and won $20.00!
- I have never watched an episode of the Soprano's or Sex and the City. Shocking, I know.
- I have cheered at a SF 49Er's and Golden State Warrior game when i was in high school.
- I have lived in 4 states. NY, California, North Carolina, and Ohio.
- I have met Martha Stewart.
- I love to watch sports.
- My almost 10 yr old son is almost taller then me.
- I can't stand to touch raw meat. Chicken is the worst!
Ok, anyone who wants to play along, consider yourself tagged! Off to play a game with the kiddos who have the day off!