As most of you know by now, NE Ohio got dumped on this weekend by a major winter storm. It started Friday morning and didn't stop until 8:30 Saturday night. My in laws came to visit from North Carolina and let's just say they were amazed! They haven't seen snow like this in years. Eddie's mom was like a little kid playing in the snow and helping Zachary build a snow fort. My brother-in-law, Kit doesn't like the cold one bit but had a ball playing in the white stuff.
This is going to be a short but busy week for me. Nicole and I leave for CKU in Chicago on Wednesday. To say I am looking forward to this is an understatement. Always have such a blast with Nicole! Erika would have been coming too if she didn't just give birth a week ago! We are going to meet Barb and Emily and hopefully some other gals from Studio Calico. If there are any AMR gals going to CKU, please let me know I would love to meet you guys too! Nik and I are so excited to be two of Ali Edwards teaching assistants for the second year in a row! So if anyone out there in blogger land is in her album track I would love to meet ya!
Nicole tagged me to name seven random things about me. Here goes:
- I am just under 5 feet tall.
- I am afraid to fly
- I have never seen an single episode of the Sopranos. This one blows Erika & Nik away.
- I can pretty much remember all the words to "Rappers Delight" by the Sugarhill Gang.
- I feel guilty saying "no". This one gets me in trouble and stresses me out.
- I don't know how to play video games. Much to my sons disappointment.
- I will sit and watch vampire and zombie movies with my hubby, even though I hate them!
I challenge anyone reading this who wants to play along!