Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More sneaks!

Just thought I would give you another peek at the May All Moments Remembered kit. I know you gals won't be disappointed with the papers and product! I have made layouts, a card, and a project and I still have tons of stuff left to play with! Don't forget to check out Debbie and Linda's blogs for more sneaks! They did some amazing things with the kit!
It is a beautiful spring day and I am getting ready to go for a walk with Erika. Yesterday, Nicole and I walked 4 miles! I love walking with friends. We talk the whole time and the miles just fly by! Enjoy your Wednesday!

8 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

Jenn...these are so gorgeous!!

joscelyne cutchens said...

those are so pretty! I love your attention to detail!

Linda said...

Jenn..gorgeous stuff there, can't wait to see the whole thing.

Dee said...

oooh & aaaah! keep showing us more of the GORGEOUS stuff you're doing with this kit (which we can't wait to lay our hands on)!!!

PattiM said...

I love your sneak peeks... The colors are great and I'm really liking all the goodies I see.... BUT.... I would really love to see the whole creation....Heee Heeee Actually, I would really love to have the kit in my hands so I could touch everything....I'm always sooo excited just waiting for it to arrive.....KWIM

Patti
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Remembered!!

Laina Lamb said...

can't wait to see the rest!

jadadog said...

lookin good Jenn!!

ricanlaw said...

Gosh those kids have been amazing. Look at your sneaks...girl I'm so looking to see it all.