Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Wednesday!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day! I had a great day of rest and relaxation! Eddie told the boys if they wanted anything they had to ask him, mom has the day off! I didn't cook a thing! He took the boys out for a few hours so I could get some alone time. Best of all, he helped Zachary with his Social Studies project that was due today. Zachary and I tend to butt heads a bit when doing school projects so this was huge! The boys got me two huge beautiful hanging baskets to hang on our shepherd's hook.

I have been wanting to scrap this photo forever and finally did so yesterday. It is a pic of Eddie and his defense on the field during a game. I used some new Scenic Route paper that came in my Studio Calico add-on last month. They announced a new addition to their DT yesterday. None other than Miss Stephanie Howell! Love her work and she is such a great addition to the team! Congrats again Steph!

I have a busy rest of the week planned. I have to work at the preschool tomorrow. Friday is the walk-a-thon at my boys school. I am on the planning committee and will be there all day. It is quite possibly the funnest day of the year for the kids. Lots of cool stuff planned. DJ, magician, scavenger hunt. I am in charge of picking up the cotton candy machine...won't the teachers love that! Hee Hee!

7 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

Awsome Picture Jenn! Love the layout!

Denise said...

Cotton Candy? I am so there! LOL! Have a great day.

BTW...excellent layout. I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Love this page AND the one featured at CK!

Elizabeth said...

Love the LO!!

Have fun with all that cotton candy!! :)

Linda said...

Ohhhh love this lo. Great pic too.

Laina Lamb said...

perfect paper for your photo!

Rachel said...

Love that LO!!!

Also, you seem like such a good mom! I'd love to have a parent like you in my classroom! Your boys are lucky to have ya :)