Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Monday!

Gearing up for a busy week ahead. The boy's last day of school is Wednesday and then we leave for Disney World on Friday. My to do list is a mile long to get us ready for the trip. To say we are excited is an understatement. The last time we went to WDW Connor was only 3. He doesn't remember much and he was afraid of all the characters and would only ride some of the rides. Now that he is 7, he is looking forward to it all! Zachary was and is still a daredevil and will ride anything!

The June All Moments Remembered kit debuted yesterday. It is sold out again! Wanted to share my layouts that I made using both the main kit and the add-on. Both include fun, bright papers perfect for your spring or summer layouts.

The pic below is a BE frame included in the add-on kit. The ribbon, buttons and letters aren't from the kit.




Be sure to join us for our online crop, June 7 from 4pm-12am est. I won't be able to be there as I will be is Disney, but the rest of the AMR DT will be there with lots of challenges, RAKS and fun. Stephanie Howell, June's guest designer will be chatting in the evening as well. Please be sure to drop by her blog and check out the beautiful layouts she created with this kit. She amazes me with her talent and is one of the sweetest gals I know!

6 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

Jenn...your kids are so cute!! Hope you have a great vacay!! Love the layouts!

jadadog said...

Yes, have fun in Disney! We will miss you at the crop! I love your "my world" LO, it is so striking! Plus the play on the FP weekly paper with your "8 days" title, so genius! You rock girl, lovin your style!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stuff Jenn!!! Love the Posse one!!!

scrappermimi said...

Such awesome LO's! Enjoy your trip, my family and I just love Disney! Sure you will get lots of great pictures to scrap.

Unknown said...

Great layouts, as usual!! Have fun in Disney!!

All moments remembered said...

OHHHH I love what you did with the calender paper! Cute idea!!! Have fun and of course we will all miss you!