Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We have a winner!

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments on my last post. Man, you guys really know how to make a girl's day!

I used Random .org to pick a winner but for the life of me can't get the picture to post! The lucky winner is # 12! That would be Rita! Congrats Rita and please email your address to jennifercz@adelphia.net so I can mail out your goodies!

So today is Tax day. Hopefully yours are all done and mailed out. If you are looking for a really good deal this April 15 head on over to the Kraft Girl blog. Pam is offering the October, November and December kits at half price! They are just 16 bucks a piece! This offer is only good today so better hurry before they are all gone!

Rita, don't forget to email me.

1 comment:

audrey neal said...

Taxes...bleh. Ruins an otherwise perfectly good day. *lol*