Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend update and new RAK winner.

Let's get to the good stuff first, shall we? I picked another winner and it is Rachel! Rachel please email me your address so i can get your goodies in the mail. I took a pic of the loot and this is what is coming your way! We sure did have a busy weekend. Mother nature decided to give NE Ohio a taste of summer. It has been in the mid 80's for the last couple of days. Geesh, we go from one extreme to the other. But that is Ohio. Tomorrow the high is 65!

Saturday Connor and I attended a program for all the kids receiving First Communion. Lots of crafts, baking bread, singing songs, etc. After the program we had to practice for the big day which is next Sunday.

I have been getting the house ready for all the family that will be in town next weekend which consumed most of my Sunday. I did manage to take a break and watch the Cleveland Cavaliers sweep the Detroit Pistons in the first round of the playoffs. Go CAVS!

I did receive my Kraft Girl kit in the mail but haven't been able to touch it. It is delish and I am hoping to get a layout or two done tonight. Look for sneaks soon!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

By Rachel, do you happen to mean ME?? Oh my goodness! I hope so :) This makes my day! I can't find your email on the page, but mine is rachel.e.ware@gmail.com. Thanks Jenn :) Have a lovely Tuesday!