Wednesday, July 29, 2009

One more sneak....

Wanted to post the last sneak I have for the August Kraft Girl kit. Don't forget the kits go live on August 1st as well as all the fabulous new DT's projects! From all the sneaks I have seen I know I can't wait until the full reveal! Also, there is still time to enter July's sketch contest. All the info is here and you have until July 31st.

I really need to get going on packing for our vacation. Well, I guess I need to first wash the clothes that need to be packed. That would help! Really looking forward to getting away!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha have to pack too!! Hope you have a fabulous vacation!

Rita said...

Love the sneak! Did you paint the letters?? Have a great vacation! I'm doing laundry tonight and packing DS's stuff for camp...wish it was for a family vacay.