Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Last Weekend

was so much fun! Erika, Nicole and I went to Michigan to the Scrapbook Zone to crop for two
days. I so love this store! Even better, all of my purchases were 20% off! It has been months since I bought anything so I went a little crazy. They had lots of new stuff from CHA summer.
I got several layouts done. I will share some in a little bit. It has been raining and I can't take pictures of them just yet.

Even more fun was that a friend Nicole and I made at CKU-Detroit, Theresa was able to join us Friday night. She lives in Michigan. It was so good to see her and catch up. On Saturday, Staci a friend from Two Peas came to shop and stopped in to say hello. It is so fun actually meeting people in person that you have come to know online. If you guys are reading this, we all need to get together and crop!

Would you believe I took my camera but didn't take one picture! Sorry, I know a post is boring without pics.

I am thinking I might dig out my Halloween decorations this week. Have you started decorating for fall? I'd love to hear some great ideas!

2 comments:

Fink said...

I have not yet started decorating for fall or Halloween but I am hoping it will be this week.

Staci Compher said...

jenn...next time you guys come to michigan to crop...let me know!! It was so awesome meeting you guys......and hope "football" is still keeping ya busy!!