Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Backyard camping

We had our first backyard camp out of the summer with the boy's friends Dylan and Carter from next door. They roasted marshmellows, made smores, caught fireflies and told scary stories. They had a great time and we will be doing it again real soon. Connor has been attending baseball camp all week. He is learning a lot and having fun. Today, they had to wear their bathing suits as they were going to learn how to slide using slip and slides. I say were because it is pouring and that has forced them inside the gym. Maybe tomorrow.

I made another layout using the June Kraft Girl kit. The American Craft letters were from a previous month's kit but everything else is from June. I did add some more buttons from my stash though. This is a pic of my oldest. He was about 16 months in the photo. He is now 11. I know I say this all the time but I can't believe how quickly time flies. I remember this trip to Myrtle Beach like it was yesterday. My dad loves to take the kids on the rides. We are going to the beach this summer with my parents and I know he will take them on all the rides they can stand! Also, Pam has posted a sneak of July's kit so make sure you hope on over and check it out here. Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet layout!!! I love backyard camping!!!

Terri Davenport said...

What a wonderful layout! Sounds like the backyard camping was a great hit!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

awesome layout - love the buttons!